The Society for Health Research and Innovation was established with the vision in:
- Promoting scientific research and research collaborations
- Improving standards of professional practice and promoting ethics & morals among Medical Practitioners
- Promoting medical innovations
Currently the following programmes are being coordinated by the Society for Health Research and Innovation.
- Tamil training programme for the Medical officers
- Skills programmes
- Good intern programme
- Continuous medical education (CME) programmes
- Research workshops
In order to achieve these goals we wish to collaborate with both local and international agencies. Please visit the relevant sections of our activities for more information.